GOLTENS JAKARTA, PT
PT. Goltens Jakarta, a member of Goltens Group with 26 stations / business units worldwide specializing in diesel repair and maintenance in the Marine, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, and Industrial market segments has an opening for highly motivated and experienced individuals to join our Company as :
- Min D3 Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Technical (experience min. 5 years)
- Senior High School / STM of machine (experience min. 8 years)
- Age, max 37 years old
- Hands-on work required for onboard and plant.
- Candidate must have strong experience in full disassembly / reassembly, overhaul works required for main and auxiliary engines manufactured by MAN-B&W, Wartsila, Mitsubishi, etc.
- Troubleshooting and repair of operational problems including fuel systems, turbochargers, starting air, vibration, etc.
- Crankshaft inspection and evaluation skills required, including measurement, condition and alignment.
- Able to work independently and willingness to travel and work on site
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) will be advantage
- Having strong leadership
- Computer literature
- Good report writing
- Excellent health condition
Interested candidates should submit their application including a full CV and recent photograph, data of past and present employment and professional qualification within 14 days after advertisement date to address as follow :
PT. GOLTENS JAKARTA
JL. Danau Sunter Barat Blok A1 No.1
Sunter Agung – Jakarta Utara 14350
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org